Click a question below to find out the answer.
- What is Meeting Mojo?
- How do I access the Meeting Mojo meeting booking system?
- How do I register for The CMC Exchange?
- My log in details don’t work, what should I do?
- I've lost my password. What should I do?
- How do I add my profile information?
- Why do my profile details/logo/portrait not appear?
- When should I book meetings?
- How do I bookmark companies I'd like to invite to meetings in advance of the meetings booking system going live?
- How do I book a meeting?
- How do I know when I have been invited to attend a meeting?
- How do I accept/decline a meeting request?
- There's a company I really want to meet, but its attendee has no more meeting times available. Is there any other meeting option at the conference?
- How many meetings can I request?
- How many meeting requests can I accept?
- I'm unavailable for meetings at certain times. How can I stop other delegates requesting meetings at these times?
- I have arranged a meeting but it hasn't appeared on my schedule?
- I have purchased one table for my company but I am attending with a colleague, can we both take meetings at the table?
- I have been invited to a meeting but it's not scheduled to take place at my table, can I change this?
What is Meeting Mojo?
Meeting Mojo is the online meetings booking system that enables you to request and accept meetings with other delegates attending The CMC International Exchange 2019. Simply upload your company profile so other delegates can find out what you do, and the kind of business opportunities you are looking to pursue at the event. In turn you can also search the full directory of attendees and read their company profiles to ensure your meeting requests are targeted and relevant. You can request meetings with any of the listed companies/attendees and receive meeting requests from other companies. You can also exchange messages with other delegates via the online messaging system.
How do I access the Meeting Mojo meeting booking system?
You will need to register for The CMC Exchange. You will then be sent your login details via a welcome email from Meeting Mojo. Visit the Meeting Mojo homepage :http://exchange.thechildrensmediaconference.com and enter these login details to upload and edit your personal and company profile, browse company entries, request meetings and accept meeting requests that have been sent to you.
If you are not registered for the conference, please visit the conference website or contact the CMC Operations Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I register for The CMC Exchange?
My log in details don’t work, what should I do?
Request a new password here: http://exchange.thechildrensmediaconference.com/request_password. This takes a couple of seconds and is by far the quickest way to solve the problem. If the system doesn’t recognise your email address or you do not receive your new password, please contact the CMC Exchange Manager at email@example.com.
I've lost my password. What should I do?
If you do not have your password or have forgotten it, request a new one via the password reset link on the website http://exchange.thechildrensmediaconference.com/request_password.
How do I add my profile information?
- Log in to Meeting Mojo and click Account at the top right of the page.
- The ‘Your Organisation’ and ‘Attendee name’ links on the left hand side enable you to add your profile, photo and company logo.
- Add tags to your company from the list provided and fill in the ‘Looking for . . .’ section to make sure you attract the right meetings.
Why do my profile details/logo/portrait not appear?
Pasting text from some word processing applications sometimes fails - try pasting into a simple text program first, then copying into the system. Only upload images with filetype .gif, .jpg or .png, maximum size 1Mb (ideally less than 50Kb). If you are adding a personal photo, type your password into the 2 password boxes as well. After making changes, always click Save at the end of the page.
When should I book meetings?
As soon as possible! The meeting booking service is live from Wednesday 21st March after which you can request meetings with anyone else on the Meeting Mojo system. Before that date you can bookmark those companies you wish to invite to meetings, ready to send invitations when meeting booking opens on the 21st March. You can request meetings by clicking on ‘Search’ at the top of the homepage. This will then give you options to help you browse and select the companies you would like to meet on the day. The online system gets busy in the days before the conference and by delaying your meeting bookings you may miss opportunities to meet with your priority targets.
NB The meeting booking service will close on Wednesday 11th April at 12 noon so that we can prepare your printed schedules ready for you to collect the following day at the event. Please ensure that you have responded to your meeting requests by this time, as access to the system after this point will be suspended until after the event.
How do I bookmark companies I'd like to invite to meetings in advance of the meetings booking system going live?
- Click ‘Search’ in the top menubar of the scheduler.
- Click ‘Bookmark’ next to any attendee you are interested in requesting a meeting with: you can also add a short note.
When the meeting scheduler opens, you can retrieve your bookmarked attendees by clicking the 'List Bookmarks' link at the left of the Search page. Request meetings with them by clicking their ‘Book meetings’ button. You can also un-bookmark attendees.
How do I book a meeting?
- Click on ‘Search’ at the top of the homepage to browse the company and delegate listings.
- Click ‘Book meeting’ next to the name of the attendee you wish you meet.
- When you request a meeting, you will have the option to add short message which will be sent along with your meeting request. Use this option to explain why you want to meet. Sell your request to the other person, you are much more likely to get a response.
- An email is sent instantly to your meeting partner, requesting their confirmation.
- You will receive a copy of the email, and you can cancel the meeting at any time - if you click Cancel, you will be given the option to type a short message to the other person out of courtesy.
- When you meeting request is accepted by your meeting partner it will automatically be added to both of your schedules. The system will automatically schedule a time that works for both of you, providing there is availability.
Please note that you cannot set up meetings simply by sending messages to other delegates. Any meeting requests, timings and location suggestions sent via the message system will not be added to your schedule. Please use the 'book meeting' link to do this.
How do I know when I have been invited to attend a meeting?
You will receive a meeting request email every time a delegate invites you to a meeting. Log onto the Meeting Mojo system to accept or decline the meeting. You can add a message if you wish and invite your colleagues to join the meeting.
How do I accept/decline a meeting request?
- Either click on the meeting link in the email alert you have received, or log in to Meeting Mojo and click 'more' under ‘Meetings awaiting my response’
- The meeting view page will open – either click the blue Confirm button to accept it, or click ‘Decline’ and then click the red ‘Decline button.
- Whichever option you choose, you will have an opportunity to type a short message into the message box – this will be emailed to the other participant(s).
In order to get a meeting onto your schedule, you must confirm a request by clicking the blue 'Confirm' button. It is not sufficient to send a message via the system to set up meetings.
There's a company I really want to meet, but its attendee has no more meeting times available. Is there any other meeting option at the conference?
There will be informal networking opportunities and a concierge desk at the event. Please contact the CMC Exchange Manager Claire Rainford at firstname.lastname@example.org who can help you arrange a meeting on the day..
How many meetings can I request?
You are not limited in the number of meetings you can request, but only ‘accepted’ meeting requests will be added to your meeting schedule.
How many meeting requests can I accept?
You are free to choose which meetings you would like to accept and decline. You can choose to fill all the slots on your schedule or choose to keep some of them free if you are not available for the entire market. If you would like to keep certain timeslots free of meetings please log in to Meeting Mojo and go to ‘schedule’. Click the toggle icon on the timeslots when you will be unavailable – these will change from green to grey.
I'm unavailable for meetings at certain times. How can I stop other delegates requesting meetings at these times?
Log in to Meeting Mojo and go to ‘Schedule’ (top menu bar). Click the toggle icon on the timeslots when you will be unavailable – these will change from green to grey.
What are the meeting timings on the day?
We ask that you arrive for 9.45am and the first meetings will be scheduled for 10.00am. The event will finish at 4pm although there will be an opportunity to stay to network or enjoy the rest of the London Book Fair afterwards. There will be a 20min break in the morning and an hour for lunch but if you would like any further breaks during the course of the day you must mark yourself as unavailable. On the top menu bar click ‘schedule’ and use the toggle icon to mark the timeslots when you won’t be available.
I have arranged a meeting but it hasn't appeared on my schedule
Only arrange meetings by clicking the Book meeting button on your chosen attendee – do not just send a message!
Meeting requests require a response before they can be scheduled. If you have incoming meeting requests awaiting your response when you log in to the Meeting Mojo homepage, please click them and select your response. Always click the blue Confirm or red Decline button to respond. Remember – you can only book meetings by clicking/tapping the buttons on the system. Your typed messages will not be read either by computers or event managers so please use these only to communicate with other attendees.
I have purchased one table for my company but I am attending with a colleague, can we both take meetings at the table?
You can invite one or more colleagues to join you for a meeting but only one meeting can take place at a table at one time. If the table is assigned to you, your meetings are the only meetings that can take place at that table.
I have been invited to a meeting but it's not scheduled to take place at my table, can I change this?
If you receive a request from another delegate, it will be assigned to their table initially however you will have the option to change the meeting place if you wish by clicking on the meeting in your online schedule. If you do this please send a message as courtesy to the other participants.